Brief Overview of Melfa Wealth Management
Melfa's Core Values:
At Our Core
We are a boutique investment firm owned and managed by one family with a history of successful entrepreneurship.
With a particular competency in legacy and trust management, we work with individuals, families, institutions, and endowments for multiple generations.
Inherent to Our Business
Our investment strategies are conservative in nature. We use tax efficient investment vehicles and we work directly with trustees, accountants, attorneys and other professionals on our clients’ behalf to help ensure preservation and successful legacy transfer of capital.
Our managing partner, Victor Melfa, Jr. sits on the board of directors of The Training Associates, founded by Victor Melfa, Sr. Previously, the two founded Vitronix Corp.
We have an intricate understanding of the unique dynamics present in family businesses.
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
- Vic Melfa Jr. founded & developed Vitronix Corporation into one of the leading & most successful technology distribution and training companies in America.
- Vitronix Corporation appeared on the INC 500, 3 times - 1989, 1990, 1991.
- Vic Melfa Jr. received INC Magazines’ Entrepreneur of the Year finalist award in 1990 and 1991. (Ernst & Young, INC Magazine. & Merrill Lynch).
- Sold Vitronix to a multibillion-dollar International IT Service Company in 1993.
- Vic Melfa Jr. was a co-founder of Nexar Technologies and had a successful IPO on NASDAQ’s big board.
- Founded Melfa Financial Services in 1998 after dissatisfaction with money management of wire houses and dissolution of Wall Street investment strategies.
- Victor Melfa III joined Melfa Wealth Management in 2008 after working at Brown Brothers Harriman – Private Wealth Management Group.
- Recipient of Boston Five Star Wealth Manager award - Boston Magazine
- Dr. Eric Jacquier joins MWM as Strategist
About Melfa Wealth Management
Melfa Wealth Management (MWM) is a boutique investment services firm. Our clients are located throughout the U.S. with a concentration in New England. We manage money for high net worth individuals, institutions and endowments. Learn more »